A place to relax
Our first stop in Bali has been a very relaxing and peaceful start of our honeymoon. We have been to Sanur on the east coast of Bali. And Sanur is a very quiet area of Bali and just perfect to start with. We have enjoyed walking the streets in the small town and by the never-ending beach. We have really treated ourselves well, with manicures, pedicures, facial treatments, massages and really good food. The people here is so friendly and the hotel we have stayed in was so nice. I love it when the places we stay have beautiful interior and a nice pool area.
A place to relax, a place to explore and a place to love. Bali is already one of the nicest places I have been to and there is yet so much more to explore!
My 5 quick recommendations for Sanur:
- Stay in The Oasis Lagoon hotel (best part of Sanur and close to everything. Big plus for their nice wooden interior and beautiful pool area).
- Eat dinner at the cosy restaurant White House (and enjoy live music, freshly made juices and a cuisine of nice small dishes.
- Go to the beach and take a cute picture with the swing located by The Oasis Lagoons sun-bed area (King of Swing).
- Eat delicious (natural ingredients) ice cream from Gaya Gelato
- Get treatments! There are so many places you can go and get pampered so just go somewhere that has what you are looking for.